We offer the following courses:
- USCCA Concealed Carry & Home Defense Fundamentals (and numerous State supplements for concealed carry permits)
USCCA CC&HDF can aso be broken down into three modules:
* USCCA Basic Handgun Fundamentals
* USCCA Concealed Carry Fundamentals
* USCCA Home Defense Fundamentals
- USCCA Women's Handgun & Self Defense Fundamentals
USCCA WH&SDF is typically broken into three modules, Levels 1-3
- USCCA Countering the Mass Shooter Threat (2-3 hour seminar)
- USCCA Emergency First Aid Fundamentals
- NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting (and Massachusetts supplement for LTC/FOID)
- NRA Home Firearm Safety (and Massachusetts supplement for LTC/FOID)
- NRA Basics of Rifle Shooting (and Massachussetts supplement for FOID)
- Personalized instruction for your needs.
Due to ongoing restrictions at this time, we are not holding set courses. All of our courses will be held "as-requested" by you, our customers, around your schedule (when we are available).
As we are not holding any regularly scheduled course, our rates for our portable, private training have been reduced (for courses only). We can still hold courses at Pioneer Sportsmen (our primary range we use) in Dunbarton, but will have to be outside under a tent for the classroom portion of each course. But as always, we are willing to come to you for your training!
Please reach out to us to know the specific details of our course offerings. Have questions? Send us an e-mail or give us a call.
Other course dates will be added when scheduled. However, please visit the personalized instruction tab if you would like something sooner or would like one-on-one or small group training around your own schedule!